Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Camera Woes

Anyone who is around me for very long knows I love my cameras. Chris bought me a Canon Rebel YEARS ago when Masen was born. Later he bought me the digital version and WOW that camera is awesome. OR let me say WAS awesome. A few months ago it started giving me an err99 code. After lengthy research on the internet and trying every trick suggested, still nothing. Now this camera is not one you want to just run out and purchase with pocket change. (IF you DO have that kind of pocket change...well, we'll talk later) So I bought a simple Nikon Coolpix to have for snapshots. Let me tell you, its like driving a Bentley and trading it for Fred Flintstones foot car. I am having serious camera withdrawal. So, anyone out there with a few spare hundred or so, I am taking donations. Hey, I'm not proud, buy me something! HA!

Ugh and dont even get me started on trying to buy one on an Ebay auction!

No comments: