Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Stealing my heart again.

My sister's brother-in-law (did you get that?) is very very ill and in the hospital in OKC. To be quite brutal about it, he probably won't come out of ICU. BUT, he has overcome alot of odds that were against him and is hanging in. I've talked to Jeannie several times over the past week or so about him and never realized how much my kids were taking in until last night. Dillon and I were driving to Tractor Supply and I was talking to my sis on the phone about the brother-in-law. When I hung up Dillon said, "Mom, I've been praying for that man." When I asked him "What man?", he said, "That one you talk to Aunt Bean about."

My six year old took it upon himself to pray for a man he'd overheard conversations about. I was completely blown away. What an amazing little person he is.

No comments: