Thursday, January 31, 2008

An Obvious Optimist

In the last post I commented about how since Masen wasn't home, maybe she wouldn't get the Ralphs. Oh, so foolish am I. Tuesday she had a ball game (with her school) at 3:30 and then games and pics at Boys/Girls Club at 5:00 that night. We left her 1st game and, yes, as sad as it is, we changed clothes in the parking lot of the B/G Club, (here's hoping there are no security cameras) then went in to round up her team for pictures. Masen said Mom I need to go to the bathroom, come with me. She then pushed open the stall door and "let 'er fly". Poor baby. She urped everywhere. The funny thing, she scattered little girls like Hannah Montana herself had shown up in the lobby. They squealed and ran! I know my baby does not find this funny, but hey, as a Mom, you find humor where you can get it, especially during barf season.

No comments: