Monday, January 14, 2008

And so it begins....

Its basketball time at the Boys and Girls Club. Masen plays on Tuesdays and Fridays and Dillon plays on Mondays and Thursdays! OF COURSE! When you add dance, guitar, and school activities in, I am not sure where I'll be when. So, if you see me looking a little dazed and confused, just point me in the right direction, because there is no way I'll remember what my schedule is for the next couple of months. Oh, and did I mention that the office wants me to work more hours for a while to help with some upcoming trials?

P.S. The girls team I am coaching won our first game! YEE HAW!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I am so proud that the girls won....YEAH YEAH ...OMG I have the perfect cheer.... Are you ready... Can you guess.... LOL Ok I will NOT even say it, I want to live thru 2008...LOL