Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Ho ho ho

I hope you all had a blessed Christmas. I know I did. My family was together at my parents on Christmas Eve. Every one of the "Benny Powell's" were there, from Gran, who turned 92 this year all the way down to her great great grandson, Sammy who will be a year old in March. Dillon got an electric bike from Santa. He loves it and has ran the battery down twice already. I fear he is going to be a daredevil. Masen got her standard American Girl doll! This doll came with six books and by 4:30 last night, she was starting #4. (Is that MY kid or what!!!) She just locked herself up in her room and started reading.

Conversation yesterday between my parents about Dillons E-Bike:

Mom: I need one of those for when we go camping!

Dad: You'd have to get one with a bigger battery.

Mom: Oh BITE ME.

And Happy Holidays to you too!

No comments: