Thursday, February 11, 2010

All the world is his stage

The shower in our master bath is pretty big. OK, it's not lavish, but I'm alright with it. There are two small "steps" or "seats", one on each end, which are perfect for propping up a leg to shave, or to just sit down on and soak. Dillon, however, found a new use for them.

A few nights ago he was in our shower and over the noise of two t.v.'s and at least one closed door, we could hear him. So, Chris gets up to go check in on him and finds my son with one leg on each step (I do not know and don't want to know how he did this), water on full blast, playing air guitar and doing a fantastic impression of Steven Tyler of Aerosmith screeching *WALK THIS WAY, TALK THIS WAAAYYY.

Chris slid the door open and my junior rock star hops down gives his dad a thumbs up and finishes washing his hair.

Man-brain.

*Oh and I want to add that he only knows the CLEAN version of this song, so don't be sending me any "bad mommy"comments.

No comments: