Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Thankful


Its almost that time...family gathering, food EVERYWHERE, and I have to say, I have so much to be thankful for. There isn't enough room here to list all of the things I am thankful for. So, I'll just thank my God in heaven for the blessing that everyday I spend on this earth, I get to spend with people I love. To God be the glory, forever and ever, amen.

This picture was taken Sunday at Mom and Dad's pond. Chris, Mom, the kids and I went exploring. The kids had BB Guns and fishing poles. And another generation of hicks is born....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha!!! The BB guns will soon become a 30.06 rifle that your son will use to shoot a hole in your wall! Just remember that I told you so! From - you know who!

Amy said...

Ahhhh What an amazing pic...It is very calming...

And soon Dill will be bringing home a 12 point for mom to clean and cook...LMAO