Thursday, November 29, 2007

Such gracefulness...

Today I have on my favorite black pants. They are the perfect pants, not too tight, fit good across the hind-end, just the right length, and are cut with a little flare on the ends. I bought a great pair of black shoes to go with them. I REALLY like these shoes. They aren't dressy heels, but more of a trouser shoe with a lower heel. So today I am leaving for lunch, got my nose stuck in the air and am sashaying to my car when...I caught the heel of my great black shoes on the concrete median and fell, face first, full bear-hug-body-splat into the side of my car.

Yeah, go ahead and laugh, everyone else did.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOOOOOOOhhhh! To have been a bug on your windsheild. You know I am not laughing.LOL
K~

Anonymous said...

I have permanent tire tracks on my self......inflicted by myself. Is that grace or what?
K~

Anonymous said...

Why wasn't I driving by when that happened??????? -- Pam

Amy said...

Well I am not too scared to LAUGH and I mean ROLL in the FLOOR and LAUGH...lol Yeah I have been there done that...lol