Friday, November 30, 2007

Here's A Mental Image for ya!!

Yesterday morning Masen came through the house in her usual fashion with hair strung all over her face, eyes half open, and carrying Blackie. "Hold Blackie, I have to go to the bathroom". (WHY she has to cross the entire house and use our bathroom when there is one 3 feet from her bedroom door I do NOT know) Only this time, Chris was the designated holder. So, I look up and my husband, the man I've lived with for 15 years, is standing in the bedroom, in his underwear, attempting to iron his work clothes with one hand because he has a stuffed animal tucked into his other arm. Macho baby, MA-CHO.

And yes, this is another reason why I love him. (ok, that and the fact he irons his own clothes!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Irons his own clothes?????? Don't you know that's why they invented Dry Cleaner??? - Pam

Anonymous said...

I can relate - I think it IS macho! Kove gave Jason a fluffy teddy bear for him to take to work so he can sleep with it there and remember her. He takes it every shift!

Amy said...

OMG....What a man!!! I must say, I have always been a person to take ALL clothes to the cleaners... I have never ironed..Well, we bought an iron and a board the other day..I have ironed like 20 pair of jeans...PLUS HEAVY STARCH...And I also have help... Cheesy, but we even have fun ironing...lol