Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The gift of a smart mouth.

I have to begin this post with a little explanation. My dad is the hairiest human being I have ever met. Yes, he is mostly bald, but without a shirt the man looks like a walking deep pile rug. Neck, back, chest, I doubt sheep clippers could cut through that stuff. If you've ever seen pictures of Bigfoot sightings in SE Oklahoma, look closer, I am sure its just Benny without a shirt on.

Now, this morning when I dropped the kids off at Mom and Dads, Benny was outside, shirtless, working on his boat. My oh-so-charming ten year old says, "I didn't know we were going to the zoo." My seven year old shot back, "They have talking gorillas."

Good Morning PaPa. They really do love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Saw your comment over on Confessions of a Pioneer Woman and wanted to come say hi from another Okie!

I'm in OKC, originally from Tulsa.