Saturday, July 30, 2011

Memories


My Dad turned 70 yrs old this spring. It is something that doesn't seem possible to me. In my mind, my parents are still in their 40's and I am still, well, young-ER. But the truth is, we are all moving on. So, when my husband suggested a hunting trip with Dillon and my Dad, I was excited. (OK, so part of the excitement was that it was only for the three of them! HA) I wanted Dillon to have wonderful memories of his PaPa. I wanted him to have something he could share with just the men. Turns out it was a fantastic trip. They loved every second of it. I am not sure who had the best time, all of them had stories they continue to tell anyone who will listen. They plan to do it again. (Special thanks to Texas Hunt Lodge)

Chris took this picture. It is one of my favorites. Dillon and PaPa sitting on a porch swing, in the shade, on a dock, fishing. Ideal.

No comments: