Monday, March 28, 2011

Run That By Me One More Time

Its baseball season! Dillon gets up and ready for our opening day double header and notices his belt is too large. Chris and I are in the bedroom getting shoes on and jackets (soooo cold outside) when D comes in and says:

"Hey Dad, I think you need to get your pole-huncher and fix my belt."

LOL. WHAT??!! Chris kept asking him "what" just to get him to say it again. "You know Dad, the pole-huncher."

Now, for those of you who know my husband, you can imagine the comments - such as..."I am pretty sure that pole-huncher would be more expensive than my hole punch." And - "Dang, he found where I had her hid." AND..well you can see where this is going.

Turns out the belt was adjustable so no pole-hunching was necessary.

I love that kid!

No comments: