Thursday, November 18, 2010

Posting For A Friend and A Good Cause

Hey, will you blog this for me please! :) Hey everyone, I know most everyone is aware that the town of McAlester, OK laid to rest an American Hero this past week, Sgt Jason McCluskey, and the events that took place in the town and how WBC showed up to protest the funeral. This has weighed on my heart more than I ever would have imagined. I feel that this will continue until I do something positive and what I want to do I need everyone's help. My cousin Brenda and I have ...decided we are going to put together a scrapbook to give to the family but we would like hand written letters from everyone expressing thanks, memories or whatever you would like to write. You don't have to be from McAlester, this young man died for all of us. If you would like to help out you can send your letters to: Crystal Barlow 2216 Sycamore Road McAlester, OK 74501 Or Brenda Barlow Robertson 28 West Ottawa McAlester, OK 74501 We need the letters by December 10th if at all possible.

No comments: