Thursday, May 7, 2009

To be or not to be? Should I or Shouldn't I?

I've come to realize in all my years of wisdom (!) that if you are asking the question "Should I? or Shouldn't I?" the answer is 99% of the time...NO YOU SHOULD NOT. But since I am such a rebel (HA) I'm gonna share a bit of personal info with you...

I was watching Oprah, or Dr. Phil, or the TODAY show, or something along those lines, when a couple came on talking about how they had made a vow to have sex for a certain number of days in a row (I forgot the number) as a way to improve the intimacy, both physical and emotional, in their marriage. For some reason known only to the extra voices in my head, I proposed this idea to my husband. No I do not know WHY or WHAT brought this on, obviously I've reached a new level of insanity. Now, I'll spare you (and ME) the details, but let me just say....Holy Horndog Housework Batman, I haven't had to do the dishes or cook in almost a week!! Intimacy schmintimacy - homegirl on TV wasn't trying to "grow emotionally" closer to her husband, she just wanted the trash taken out.

I did sort of warn you...

4 comments:

Christi said...

well, now thats an idea to get some things done around the house!

Busbys Buzz said...

now we know why you are sitting in the car sleeping at dance??????

Pam said...

That's why Chris looked so happy when I saw him outside the bank a few days ago!

Amy said...

Holy Horndog Housework Batman??? Hmmm

Interesting... But OMG , seriously OMG... I do need the floors done....