Friday, March 6, 2009

And then she spewed...

Kellye and I have been friends since grade school. We've had our ups and downs, but now that we are "grown ups" we've morphed into a really comfortable friendship which I genuinely value. Kellye has a daughter just a few weeks older than Masen. They are in the same grade at the same school where Kellye and I met, with two of the same teachers we had!

Last weekend, Kara, along with two other 5th grade girls, came home with Sis. They wanted to head to a movie, so we loaded up and headed on our way. All four girls decided to squeeze into the 3rd row seat, which really is only big enough for two. (Yeah, I know...call the highway patrol, they were as far away from the drivers seat as they could get!) So there they are, all packed in tight like sardines when all of a sudden I hear MICKIE KARA IS THROWING UPPPPPPPPPPP. (in my new car I have to add here) Poor thing. She had been snacking on cheez-its and chasing them with fruit punch. Now, please realize that being in the 3rd row seat meant she had to CRAWL OVER the middle seat to get out. It looked like a crime scene in my vehicle. You could track her every move.

Alot of things happened between me slamming on the brakes and stopping in the middle of the service road, little girls piling onto the highway shoulder, police officers showing up, etc...and when Kellye drove up to get Kara. But my first words to my dear ol' pal were "We are no longer friends." Of course I was kidding, until I had to clean my car.

Not really. Kellye did, after all, help me potty train Dillon.

Poop and Puke. That's pretty even.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your new car shall henceforth be christened "The Vomit Comet"