Thursday, September 18, 2008

The Ike Hike

This week my roommate from OC and her four kids came to stay with us as they escaped the madness surrounding Ike and Houston. Really they just wanted air conditioning. Gara has 3 girls and a boy and my kids were all HEYYY PARRTYYYY. Her poor kids, they just didn't know what was coming. They have been on horses, chased calves, RIDDEN calves, had cow poop on their clothes, and tried to rope the dummy. (the wooden one, not Chris. haha. Aren't I funny)

Anyway, I just want to say...WE'LL MISS YOU GUYS. Come back as often as you want and we'll stock up on junk food and chase cattle. I hope Jason forgives me for the trampoline!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We miss you too Weezer!! My kids are still whining about wanting to go back to Oklahoma! Well, we've been through TWO generators since we got back last night!! Sleeping at the in-law's tonight until Jason can fix one of them! God is SOOOO testing me!