Thursday, August 28, 2008

Just another day in paradise

As I was getting ready for work this morning and the kids were getting dressed for school, I heard this horrible, high pitched, shrieking, yell coming from the dining room...DILLON STOP IT NOWWWWWWWWW! The glass doors exiting to the patio cracked under the pressure, and small animals were seen scurrying away to hide. Being the loving, caring, ever-responsible parent that I am, I yelled KNOCK IT OFF. DILLON ARE YOU AGGRAVATING HER ON PURPOSE??? His answer: UMMMMMMMMM I'll take that as a yes. WELL, QUIT IT.

Problem solved, incident over, until...

Two minutes later my precious daughter goes: DILLON GET OUT OF THE BATHROOM I HAVE TO PPPEEEEEEE. I hear the bathroom door crack open and my son YELL at his sister who is standing 6 inches away: I AM BRUTHING MY TEEF, GO AWAY.

Deep sigh as I haul my butt off the floor and head to their end of the house. (It's bad now, Mom had to get up and come in there) Both of them stand there and look at me like, what? Ain't nothing going on here. Nope, nothing to see, we looovvveeee each other, big smiles.

I know why guppies eat their young.

No comments: